Prayer and Meditation sessions are drop in and by donation. Whatever you can afford to give will enable Samye Dzong to serve and benefit the community whilst allowing you to cultivate generosity.
Weekly exercise classes are charged at a modest rate to cover our running costs.
For monthly teachings and events, please visit Courses and Events.
Winter/Spring 2020 Programme
Details of our current weekly programme can be found by following the links below (or see month diary of all events).
- 6.00pm to 7.30pm Healthy Body, Peaceful Mind starts February 3rd 2020
Qigong and Meditation for physical and mental health and wellbeing. Suitable for all levels.
- 7.00pm to 8.00pm Guided Meditation
Mindfulness meditation in a supportive group.
- 6.30pm to 7.30pm Chenrezi Puja
Chenrezig is the Bodhisattva of compassion. The aim of this practice is to develop loving kindness and compassion for all beings.
- 6.30pm to 8pm Wildgoose Qigong resumes January 15th 2020
A continuation course for existing students only.
- 12.45pm to 1.15pm Lunchtime Meditation
Take time out to de-stress, relax and recharge.
- 6.30pm to 7.45pm Green Tara Puja
Green Tara is the female Buddha embodiment of fearlessness, wisdom and compassion whose practice overcomes obstacles.
- See the Courses & Events page for weekend courses.
- 11.00am to 12.00pm Hatha Vinyasa Yoga restarts Jan 19th 2020
Contact Kinga, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check the events calendar for exact dates that weekly classes are running.
Prayer and meditation sessions are by donation. Please give generously to support the work of Samye Dzong Edinburgh for the benefit of all. Thank You.