All Prayer and Meditation sessions are by donation. We suggest a donation of £3 per session, which goes towards the running costs of Samye Dzong for the benefit of all.
Weekly courses are charged at a nominal rate thanks to our teachers, who kindly volunteer their time and skills as a donation to Samye Dzong.
For special events and teachings, please see our Courses and Events page.
Autumn 2017 Programme
Click on each item for further details.
- 6.00pm to 7.00pm Wild Goose QiGong – New course starts September 4th 2017
A powerful and therapeutic Qigong form at intermediate level with Ani Rinchen Khandro.
- 7.00pm to 8.00pm Guided Meditation
Mindfulness meditation to develop inner peace and awareness in a supportive group.
- 6.30pm to 7.30pm Kula Community Yoga
A gentle yoga class for all levels. Advanced booking recommended.
- 6.30pm to 7.30pm Chenrezig Puja
Chenrezig is the Bodhisattva of compassion. The aim of this practice is to develop loving kindness and compassion for all beings.
- 12.45pm to 1.15pm Lunchtime Meditation
Time out to de-stress, relax and recharge.
- 6.00pm to 7.30pm The Five Elements Qigong starts Sep 6th 2017
A Qigong form and meditation to balance energy and health of body & mind.
- 6.30pm to 8.30pm Personalising Dharma Practice starts Oct 25th 2017
A 6 week course led by Ian Tullis
- 6.30pm to 7.45pm Green Tara Puja
The practice of Green Tara, the female embodiment of Buddha activity, to overcome fear and negativity with wisdom and joy.
- 10.00am to 11.00am Pilates
- 11.10am to 12.10pm Gyrokinesis mindful movement
Please check the events calendar for exact dates that weekly classes are running.
Prayer and meditation sessions are by donation. Please give generously to support the work of Samye Dzong Edinburgh for the benefit of all. Thank You.