All Prayer and Meditation sessions are by donation. We suggest a donation of £3 per session, which goes towards the running costs of Samye Dzong for the benefit of all.
Weekly courses are charged at a nominal rate thanks to our teachers, who kindly volunteer their time and skills as a donation to Samye Dzong.
For special events and teachings, please see our Courses and Events page.
Spring/Summer 2017 Programme
Click on each item for further details.
- 6.00pm to 7.30pm Wild Goose QiGong – restarts May 15th 2017
Continuation of the Wild Goose form and meditation with Ani Rinchen.
- 7.00pm to 8.00pm Guided Meditation
Mindfulness meditation to develop inner peace and awareness in a supportive space.
- 6.30pm to 7.30pm Kula Community Yoga
A gentle yoga class for all levels. Booking essential.
- 6.30pm to 7.30pm Chenrezig Puja
Chenrezig is the Bodhisattva of compassion. The aim of this practice is to develop loving kindness and compassion for all beings.
- 12.45pm to 1.15pm (from January 2017)
Time out to de-stress, relax and recharge.
- 6.00pm to 7.30pm Healthy Body/Peaceful Mind starts May 17th 2017
Healing and balancing Qigong and meditation for health and energy of body and mind suitable for all levels.
- 6.30pm to 7.45pm Green Tara Puja
Green Tara is the female Buddha embodiment of fearlessness, wisdom and compassion whose practice overcomes inner and outer obstacles.
- 10.00am to 11.00am Gyrokinesis mindful movement
- 11.15am to 12.15pm Pilates
Please check the calendar for exact dates that weekly classes are running.
Prayer and meditation sessions are by donation. Please give generously to support the work of Samye Dzong Edinburgh for the benefit of all. Thank You.