All Prayer and Meditation sessions are by donation. We suggest a donation of £3 per session, which goes towards the running costs of Samye Dzong for the benefit of all. Weekly courses are charged at a nominal rate thanks to our teachers, who kindly volunteer their time and skills as a donation to Samye Dzong. For special events and teachings, please see our Courses and Events page. Click on each item for further details.
- 6.00pm - 7.00pm Wild Goose QiGong starts January 9th 2017 This rare, powerful and therapeutic form is at intermediate level.
- 7.00pm - 8.00pm Guided Meditation Mindfulness meditation to develop inner peace and awareness in a supportive group atmosphere.
- 6.30pm - 7.30pm Kula Community Yoga A gentle yoga class for all levels. Booking essential.
- 6.30pm - 7.30pm Chenrezig Puja Chenrezig is the Bodhisattva of compassion. The aim of this practice is to develop loving kindness and compassion for all beings.
- 12.30pm - 1.00pm and 1.00pm - 1.30pm (until December 2016) or
- 12.45pm - 1.15pm (from January 2017) Lunchtime Meditation Time out to de-stress, relax and recharge.
- 6.30pm - 8.00pm The Five Element QiGong starts January 11th 2017 Healing and balancing Qigong and meditation for health and energy of body and mind suitable for all levels.
- 6.30pm - 7.45pm Green Tara Puja Green Tara is the female Buddha embodiment of fearlessness, wisdom and compassion whose practice overcomes inner and outer obstacles.